My name is Dries Verbeke and I operate under the name Driever as an artist and designer with found objects, based in Groningen, the Netherlands. I find my resources everywhere and nowhere: I dismantle machinery and empty containers, go to the trashyard and pick up stuff along the way. By means of welding, soldering, glueing, lasercutting and screwing I connect all the objects into an artpiece which is interactive and/or functional. I am currently exploring welding, electronics, 3D-printing and arduino. This way my work keeps evolving and I keep surprising my audience.
Next to sculptures and installations I offer custom made work. Here you can think of anything ranging from interior design pieces like lamps to lasercut products, gadgets and more.
- Pop Up Store Paddepoel – Group Exhibition
- Art Carnivale – Group Exhibition
- ORKZ 40 years – Group Exhibition
- Paradigm NYE – Group Exhibition
- ORKZ Galerie – Group Exhibition
- Wintersalon Y2 – Group Exhibition
- Poppodium Simplon
- VERA Stage for the international underground
- Paradigm Festival
- NonFiction Photo Festival
- ORKZ Dagcafe
- Cafe bistro Kult